Street party food
Food brings people together. It is worth making a real effort to have gorgeous food that means something to a wide range of residents and is memorable.
So here are some ideas:
- Bringing food to share means that each house can make a contribution.
- Seasonal British / locally grown food could be a nice theme.
- Plot to Plate - do any residents have some early crops from their own gardens?
- A cake/baking competition?
- Have a seasonal fruit/harvest strawberry/apple/plum/ theme.
- Local / independent beer from pub or ordered.
- Make food prizes for a raffle or other competitions.
- An art competition on a food theme, using paper plates, cups and table cloths.
Contact us with any other ideas you'd like to share.
Advertise on this page