Streets Alive (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Streets Alive Limited of 11 Rectory Lane, Timsbury, Bath, BA2 0LB, UK (Registered in England no. 04283845).
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.streetparty.org.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to access our free resources or subscribing to our newsletter mailing. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Anonymous details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, operating system, browser type and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Cookies also help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised experience. They enable us:
- To store the results of interactions on our site, such as registering to access our resources.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To measure our audience size, behaviour and site usage patterns.
Uses made of the information
Streets Alive is a not-for-profit organisation and will only use the information to promote the social benefits that are our aims.
We use information held about you in the following way:
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link at the foot of any email sent to you by us.
Disclosure of your information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of ?10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Third party links
Streets Alive Limited
11 Rectory Lane,